- The Best Coverage in America
- Chevy 100,000 mile/5-year transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty with no deductible*
Chevy 100,000 mile/5-year 24/7 Roadside Assistance Program*
Chevy 100,000 mile/5-year 24/7 Courtesy Transportation Program*
- Covered for 100,000 Miles/5 years*
- Chevrolet will warrant each 2007 through 2010 model year
Chevrolet passenger car, light-duty truck, crossover or van for 100,000
miles/160,000 kilometers or 5 years (whichever comes first; see dealer
for details) with no deductible, from the original in-service date of
the vehicle, for warrantable repairs that are required as a result of
defects due to material and/or workmanship to the powertrain components
as listed below:
- Cylinder head, block, timing gears, timing chain, timing cover,
oil pump/oil pump housing, OHC carriers valve covers, oil pan, seals,
gaskets, turbocharger, supercharger and all internal lubricated parts as
well as manifolds, flywheel, water pump, harmonic balancer and engine
mount. Timing belts are covered until the first scheduled maintenance
- Engine: 2010 Chevrolet vehicles
- All internally lubricated parts, engine oil cooling hoses, lines
and radiators. Also included are all actuators and electrical components
internal to the engine (i.e., Active Fuel Management Valve Lifter Oil
Manifold, etc.), cylinder head, block, timing gears, timing chain,
timing cover, oil pump/oil pump housing, OHC carriers, valve covers, oil
pan, seals, gaskets, manifolds, flywheel, water pump, harmonic
balancer, engine mount, starter motor, turbocharger and supercharger.
Timing belts are covered until the first scheduled maintenance interval.
Exclusions: Excluded from the powertrain coverage are
sensors, wiring, connectors, engine radiator, coolant hoses, coolant and
heater core. Coverage on the engine cooling system begins at the inlet
to the water pump and ends with the thermostat housing and/or outlet
that attaches to the return hose. Also excluded are the entire
pressurized fuel system (in-tank fuel pump, pressure lines, fuel
rail(s), regulator, injectors and return line) as well as the
Engine/Powertrain Control Module and/or module programming.
- Transmission/Transaxle/Transfer Case
- Case, all internal lubricated parts, torque converter, transfer
case, transmission/transaxle mounts, transmission/transaxle mounts,
seals and gaskets.
- Transmission/Transaxle: 2010 Chevrolet vehicles
- All internally lubricated parts, case, torque converter, mounts,
seals and gaskets as well as any electrical components internal to the
transmission/transaxle. Also covered are any actuators directly
connected to the transmission (slave cylinder, etc.). Exclusions:
Excluded from the powertrain coverage are transmission cooling lines,
hoses, radiator, sensors, wiring and electrical connectors. Also
excluded are clutch and pressure plate as well as any Transmission
Control Module and/or module programming.
- Transfer Case: 2010 Chevrolet vehicles
- All internally lubricated parts, case, mounts, seals and gaskets
as well as any electrical components internal to the transfer case. Also
covered are any actuators directly connected to the transfer case as
well as encoder motor. Exclusions: Excluded from the
powertrain coverage are transfer case cooling lines, hoses, radiator,
sensors, wiring and electrical connectors as well as the transfer case
control module and/or module programming.
- Drive Systems
- All internally lubricated parts, final-drive housings, axle
shafts and bearings, constant velocity joints, propeller shafts and
universal joints. All mounts, supports, seals and gaskets as well as any
electrical components internal to the drive axle. Also covered are any
actuators directly connected to the drive axle (i.e., front differential
actuator, etc). Exclusions: Excluded from the
powertrain coverage are all wheel bearings, drive wheel front and rear
hub bearings, locking hubs, drive system cooling, lines, hoses,
radiator, sensors, wiring and electrical connectors related to drive
systems as well as any drive system control module and/or module
- Courtesy Transportation Program
- During the warranty coverage period, this Chevrolet program
provides alternate transportation and/or reimbursement of certain
transportation expenses under the Courtesy Transportation Program if
your vehicle requires warranty repairs. Several transportation options
are available. Refer to your Owner's Manual for details, including
reservation of rights, or consult your dealer/retailer.
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Chevrolet is proud to offer the response, security and
convenience of the 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program for a period of 5
years or 100,000 miles/160,000 kilometers, whichever comes first. The
program provides you with the following services during the New Vehicle
Limited Warranty period:
- Emergency Towing (to closest Chevy dealer from a legal roadway)
- Lockout Service (keys locked inside vehicle)
- Flat Tire Changes (spare installed)
- Fuel Delivery ($5 worth of fuel delivered on the road)
- Jump-Starts (at home or on the road)
- Refer to your Owner's Manual for details,
including reservation of rights, or consult your dealer/retailer. For
specific terms and conditions, please contact your Chevrolet Roadside
Assistance Program advisor at 1-800-243-8872.
- What Is Not Covered
- All the above items are not covered for damage due to accident,
misuse, alteration, insufficient or improper maintenance, contaminated
or poor quality fuel. Medium-duty trucks, including the C4500, are
excluded from this powertrain coverage. For complete details, refer to
your Warranty and Owner Assistance Information booklet.
This is a supplement to the express conditions and warranties
described in the Warranty and Owner Assistance Information booklet.
Other coverages are not extended or altered due to this supplement.
For 2007 through 2009 model year passenger car, light-duty truck,
crossover and van owners requiring a more comprehensive coverage than
what is provided with this warranty and the New Vehicle Limited
Warranty, an authorized GM service contract (GM Protection Plan) is
available through your dealer/retailer). This is the only plan
recommended by General Motors. See your dealer/retailer for details.
- Covered for 3 years/36,000 miles*
- Chevrolet backs your new vehicle with its no-deductible,
Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The entire vehicle is
warranted for repairs, including parts and labor, to correct problems in
materials or workmanship, for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever
comes first (except normal maintenance). The warranty covers towing to
the nearest Chevrolet dealership, and there is no deductible for
warranty repairs during the warranty period. The warranty transfers
automatically with vehicle ownership during the warranty period.
- Covered for 6 years/100,000 miles
- Chevrolet vehicles are designed and built to resist corrosion.
All body and sheet metal components are warranted against rust-through
corrosion for six years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Application of additional rust-inhibiting materials is not required
under the corrosion coverage and none is recommended. See your Chevrolet
dealer for terms of this limited warranty.
- An Important Note about Alterations and Warranties
- Installations or alterations to the original equipment vehicle
(or chassis) as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the
General Motors New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company,
assembler, equipment installer or upfitter is solely responsible for
warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect
of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or
assemblies installed by GM. General Motors is not responsible for the
safety or quality of design features, materials or workmanship of any
alterations by such suppliers.